Friday, March 5, 2010

Life On The Scrappy Side Store Update!

http://www.lifeonthescrappyside.webstore.com/
Hi everyone! Just want to give you an update on the store. Sunday is the last day for the pre-orders for Tim Holtz New Dies! You can still purchase them after that but there may be a wait on your order if you did not pre-order. As yall can imagine they are going to go quickly and the companies I buy from will have back order issues I'm sure. The pre-order guarantees you will be the first to get yours with no wait.

Also, I will be putting new video's on with some of the new items that will be available at the store so keep an eye out. My battery for my camera is charging now so I hope to have one up by tonight.
If anyone has any question about the store you can email me at lifeonthescrappysidestore@yahoo.com that will be where to contact me with any issues/concerns/request etc.
The lifeonthescrappyside@yahoo.com address will only be used for our companies we purchase from so may not be checked daily and if you send an email there after March 8th it may not get answered right away.
Julie has moved to a new address thescrapsofmylife@yahoo.com so please send any mail for her to that address and her blog is http://www.thescrapsofmylifebyjulie.blogspot.com/  where she will be selling her kitz and Scrappin Hot Dealz. Just to let yall know, we have not had a "falling out" as one lady asked me but because all the confusion it was causing for orders/shipping for everyone it was decided it would be less confusing if we separated. We will still talk and bounce ideas off each other just like we have always done, after all she is my sister and best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. So to answer the question on some minds, NO, we have not "fell out" with each other. ;o) Make sure you go over to her new blog and join so you can keep up with all the wonderful things she has for yall.
Have a happy scrappy day!
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment