Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So So Sorry!

Hi Everyone
First let me say how sorry I am I have not been on here since April 30th.  I did not even realize it until I just came on to check the blog and write a quick note to all.  My how time goes by. 
I have just gotten back from a long vacation at my mom's.  Took my son swimming in the ocean and he had a blast.  Got to spend a lot of time with family and saw some beautiful fireworks for the Fourth of July over the inlet and ocean.  Such a beautiful site.
Well Now I am Back!  Going to be putting some videos up this week of some new products in the store and telling about some new products to come. 
I will not be taking pre orders for new CHA products, though I will be telling you the ones I will be getting along with their prices on a page in the store.  Last time a few people got a bit upset when I did not send them their products when they were suppose to come out, which they didn't, so I decided it was not a good policy to do pre orders for customers any longer.  If you want to send me an email with the new products you want I will be happy to make sure I have it for you on the first order in and you will pay only after they have come in to me.  This way no unhappy customers.  I hope you all understand.
Again I am sorry I took so long getting back here.  Thank you all for being so loyal.  Barbara PS more to come this week! surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment