Monday, April 12, 2010

Tattered Angels Order Coming In This Week

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to touch base with yall and let you know that there will be new glimmer mist at the store later in the week.  Tattered Angels sent the order last week so hopefully it will be here before Friday lol.  I am also going to try and get a video out soon with new items in the store.  Tax time is a bear this year and I had a lot to learn and am still working on our taxes.  Thursday is fast approching!  So as soon as I can get everything signed sealed and mailed I will work on getting that video out to yall.  As soon as the mist comes in I will list it in the store and a update on here so you will know.
Thank you all for your business and your friendship!  I am truly enjoying getting to know yall!  Have a great week!
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment